Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

i know it's maybe a littlebit too early for another "fan" post but
i've been listening to hole the whole evening and just wanted to tell you that courtney love is my hero.
me and teresa talked about the whole fucking society and stuff and came to the conclusion that we
would end up like courtney if we had to live in the celebrity world
or at least behave like she does
get wasted and start fights with madonna.
seriously i think i will go for the courtney look this fall
and again i'm at this point in my life where i threw all my preppylook plans away
and end up in dirty vintage dresses,ripped tights and messy hair.


i'm also terrible in love with what courtney wore today,
her new "this dress was fucking expensive but i still don't know who karl lagerfeld is so fuck you" look

seriously i don't get why everyone stares at me like i'm a psycho when i say
"hey shut the fuck up i like courtney love,she's my hero,i want to be like her"
it just makes me hate people more and more

anyway
watch courtney playing live and then tell me she is not the coolest person on this fucking planet
hole-violet
hole-hit me
hole-rock star
hole-best sunday dress
hole-you know you're right
good night.

1 Kommentar: