Dienstag, 28. September 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


yesterday was a bad day.
it was like the first hot days of summer and the days after chrismas when it's snowing, while the sun was shining at chrismas eve, together.
i had my math examen.i failed.i ate waffles and the sugar made me want to throw up.
beautiful things made me want to throw up.smiling and laughting people made me want to throw up,
or punsh them in the face,the stomach and the genitals.
the only thing which stopped me from hiding under my blanket,trying to dissapear was teresa.
she edited a picture from me,came over to my place and shared liquorice with me.
we talked about good bands and our plans to dissapear into the woods forever.



4 Kommentare:

  1. du armes ding. mathe ist so ein arschloch. how to disappear completely in etwa so? :)

    http://simpsonsimages.tumblr.com/post/1145922485

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. richtig
    completely und forever haha

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ich glaub du bist ein goldstück!!! (du-ihr-wie auch immer)

    AntwortenLöschen