Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010





after a week of freedom i can finally feel my body filling up with pure,rosy life again
in the last days: i danced to small black live,got drunk directly after school,
spend hours talking about serious things with friends who just came back from a adventure in paris and new york,
had dinner with too many people,
spent the whole day walking through the snow with a friend who came home for chrismas,
went chrismas shopping and didn't bought anything,nearly killed a few people with my eyes,
rode a horse on a carrousel,ate candy floss that was bigger than my head,
ended up on a weird conservative studentsfraternity party,sprained my middlefinger,
got drunk and high in the metro,bake gingerbread with my dad and finally had some time to sleep.
tomorrow is chrismas eve.i don't feel like chrismas,it makes me angry,sad i'm terrible annoyed by everything.
chrismas had always been my favourite time of the year and now..
fuck you, growing up.

4 Kommentare:

  1. mir gehts mit weihnachten genau so & ich stimm dir zu mit dem "fuck you, growing up"

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. "after a week of freedom i can finally feel my body filling up with pure,rosy life again"
    bei mir ist es noch keine woche, aber ich weiß genau was du meinst...
    +
    die erste fotografie...GUT.

    AntwortenLöschen