Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011



nothing much to say.

i went to school,got drunk,danced alone on my bed, skiped to much school,
been trough a few emotional ups and downs and ended up ill
in my bed
with a lots of tea and even more pain
i spent the last days with too many words
in books,movies and in my head
started to ruin everything again
what a surprise
i still feel like someone punched me in the face
and walking is definitly overrated in these days
ask me something i'll give you a lovely confused answer
i spend most of the time admiring seth cohen
and the question in how far
movie/bookcharacters have ruin my reference to reality
i guess the dimension is huge
i'm wondering if i should go back to reality tomorrow
school
or stay in my bed forever
far away from any social function
my head
is still full of pink candyfloss and unicorns
reality

lykke li-window blues




3 Kommentare: