Dienstag, 25. August 2009

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

“ She began rearranging her room, placing her favorite photos and memorabilia in prominent places. She laid out her resume and a collection of press clippings from her lengthy career. She dressed immaculately, in an elegant royal blue dressing gown. Then, with her hair properly styled, she took an overdose of sleeping pills. She lay down on a couch, covered herself with a gold blanket over her shoulders, and tied a plastic bag over her head. Clara left the following note: “I am now about to make the great adventure. I cannot endure this agonizing pain any longer. It is all over my body. Neither can I face the impending blindness. I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen."

Clara Blandick Wikipedia

2 Kommentare:

  1. düster, äußerst düster. die person sheint spannend gewesen zu sein. swas ist ja immer faszinierent, ohne selbstmord wäre es aber auch nicht schlecht gewesen.

    AntwortenLöschen