Dienstag, 15. März 2011





more sunshine
spent more time in parks with teresa
mainly talked about ducks and clouds
today my english teacher told me ,that she has the impression that i'm abnormal confused.
she was really serious and i couldn't handle the situation

i always like the word confused in relation to my mental status
but she seemed to be more worried than excited
i must look quite pitiful sometimes,maybe i should brush my hair more often
she asked me if she could do anything to help me and told me to do breathing exercises to calm down
my thoughts were too loud to give more than another confused answer and i left the room
awkward
afterwards i had a long conversation with my history teacher about festivals,we would like to go to this summer and bands we like
awkward pt. II


small black-pleasant experience



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen